Managed IT Los Angeles (MSP) is one of Global IT’s core business services.
With technical & dispatch locations in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, & Whittier. Global IT provides prompt, expert-level technical services to business customers around Los Angeles.
Managing the numerous technologies and maintaining industry compliance is a considerable undertaking and virtually impossible for one person to manage large environments successfully. Global IT Managed IT Services Los Angeles alleviates the worry of technology and brings numerous advantages by gaining a team of experts to manage technical customer operations and maintain compliance.
It is the Global IT that all Global IT technicians, engineers, and administrators must strictly adhere to industry-leading service management methodologies such as ITIL. Along with industry frameworks like HIPAA, SOX, SOC, PCI. And be certified with an accredited institution before they can begin to maintain technical customer operations. Also, Global IT technicians are required to continue with new certifications every year. This policy increases experience, confidence, and a higher level of standard for Global IT technicians.
Global IT is a relationship-based remote and on-site & help desk with a presence of five locations based around Los Angeles (DTLA Finance district & South Park, Santa Monica, Historic Uptown Whittier 2), and one in Phoenix AZ.
Global IT’s managed IT MSP services systems and technical teams reduce the overhead of time, money, and resources required to maintain, change and grow company IT infrastructures, returning more profits and growth to our customers. Global IT provides dependable IT support for MSP customers company’s entire IT environment ‘everything IT’. Customers have access to a 24/7 proactive IT team of expert engineers and cutting-edge systems that support our customers. Global IT Cloud systems and infrastructure offers managed cloud support, disaster recovery as a service, cloud backup, hosted exchange, managed colocation, managed cloud firewall, and much more.
A well-designed, dependable network is vital to the health of all major organizations’ day-to-day operations. Global IT Communications provides network consulting services that help companies manage their network infrastructures. Our service offering revolves around core organization requirements:
Global IT Communications network infrastructure solutions enable our clients to implement new technologies, increase efficiency and align their infrastructure with their business goals.
Customized all-inclusive, flat-rate packages:
- Managed IT services
- Adoption and upgrades of existing systems
- Security assessments, penetration testing, and compliance
- Cloud contingency planning and implementation
- Cloud backup and recovery
- Purchase or lease software/hardware options
- Network integration and take-overs
- Project management
- Remote access solutions
- Long and short-term planning & strategy
- Security and network optimizations
- VoIP design & implementation
- Network storage & content delivery
- MDM - Mobile device management
With today's instant communications access requirements, organizations will find it difficult to be productive without some type of reliable wireless connectivity. In today's busy and demanding communications environment, creating a well-engineered wireless infrastructure explicitly tailored for uptime and speed is necessary. From tourism and hospitality to amusement parks, ski resorts, warehousing, high-end residential, or the local coffee shop, Global IT can engineer the right solution to meet any wireless need.
There are many essential details when planning to add wireless access points to a business or high-end residential Wi-Fi network. Global IT wireless and network design teams will provide end-to-end consulting and installation through ought the process of selecting the appropriate hardware, procurement, cabling, installation, configuring, and testing before going live.
Our service begins with our design Engineers conducting a thorough site survey at the location. Once complete, we suggest the ideal locations for wireless access points to maximize coverage zones, ensuring the highest quality of service for your voice, video, and data communications.
Smart Wireless Technology:
With the Global IT Smart Wireless technology, we can achieve a level of efficiency that basic wireless configurations and devices cannot. Expert configured Smart Technologies can deliver reliable Wi-Fi connections with a more extended range that extends past traditional wireless obstacles. It is designed to mitigate interference and focus RF (Radio Frequency) signals to where it's needed. This ensures maximum coverage and consistent performance at longer ranges and reliability of the connection.
- Heat mapping and network planning
- Bandwidth management
- Cloud controllers
- Fully managed wireless solutions
- Outdoor access points
- Power over Ethernet - POE
- VPN alternative net options
- Wireless security, separate LANs
- Maintenance contracts
In crisis situations that come with cybersecurity incidents, the importance of making informed and proactive decisions promptly can directly be quantified by the amount of money and lives saved from a potential crisis. A risk-informed decision-making approach is critical in mitigating security vulnerabilities.
Our packages include compliance-driven IT policies and governance if you are a customer of Global IT MSP services. Global IT strictly adheres to current IT standards, frameworks, and policies that help protect customer technical environments and alleviate worry.
- HiTrust Certified
- HIPAA Certified
- PCI DSS Certified
- SOC Compliant
- Compliance testing
- Penetration testing
- In-line network flow monitoring and reporting
- ISO 27001, 27002
- ISMP, Policies and Procedures
- Everything IT, including HiTrust, HIPAA compliance
- 24 hour, 7-day monitoring, desktop, infrastructure management, and technical support services
- Virus, malware, and firewall security services to protect your critical files and information
- Network flow monitoring & penetration testing
- Cloud services to securely store confidential client information offsite
- Proactive monitoring and alerts of devices, networks, applications, and system processes
- Hardware or software management, purchasing, and replacement
- Highly dependable telecom and ISP services with automated failover for maximum uptime
- Telecom Services
- Continuity, back-up, Disaster Recovery
- Managed Colocation Services
The hospitality industry is increasingly relying on technology to provide rapid results for customers. Hotels, restaurants, and retail companies must provide a consistently positive experience for customers across all operations from online, call centers, security, and in house.
Global IT has connected a large range of businesses through facilitating communications, networking, and security. If you are interested in improving your organization's ability and efficiency when responding to customer needs, trust reliable Global IT solutions that enhance the hospitality experience.
Customized all inclusive Hospitality tech support packages:
- High quality 24/7 service with hospitality technical support
- Increase efficiency and reduce costs with technology planning, vendor management, upgraded hardware and computer security.
- Managed IT
- Call Center
- Desktop support
- Cloud email
- Internet Security
- Internet Access
Improving vendor relations:
Vendor and customer communication are often broken down through translation resulting in lost confidence in completing tasks, delays, and unsatisfactory customer service.
Vendor management experts:
With our hundreds of customers, our technicians and administrators are accustomed to the many moving pieces within the diverse organizations. Highly trained employees and internal ticketing systems track and help hold vendors accountable for their tasks, and verification can be made by Global IT personnel.
Expert experience: With the understanding of vendor pricing, Global IT brings a broad perspective on pricing and negotiations. Our approach always reduces client spending returning profits to the establishment.
We Highly Recommend Their Managed IT Services
Global IT has been our DIA provider for over 7+ years and our Cloud and Managed IT provider for 5+ years (from 2012). Since we have been working with Global IT our infrastructure has stabilized and our network is secure. Global IT handled an office expansion for us with no issues. We highly recommend their Managed IT services because they provide hands on support. All calls go direct to a certified engineer and trouble tickets get resolved quickly and precisely.
They Did Such a Fantastic Job
Great customer service and responsive staff. Had my business server taken hostage by ransom ware. Global IT was able to get me back in action within a few hours with no data loss. They did such a fantastic job I went ahead and out sourced my IT needs with them. Update 4/5/17- I hired Global IT to take over my office IT, 6 months later and not a complaint. Great Company, great service!
Customized All-Inclusive Managed IT MSP Packages:
- Managed IT Los Angeles, Santa Monica, & Whittier supporting all of LA & OC
- Everything IT-related - One Vendor, One contact
- Flat fee unlimited managed IT support options
- Industry compliance, monitoring, and penetration testing
- Part-time and full-time certified IT staffing options
- 24/7 NOC support
- 22+ years of enterprise, SMB, and wholesale IT experience
- Proactive monitoring and alerts of devices, networks, applications, system processes
- Hardware management and replacement
- 22+ yrs Cloud, Co-location, Data Center and server room management
- LAN, WAN, network failover, routing, reporting
- Network management, moves adds and changes
- Electrical power continuity, engineering and management, UPS management and monitoring
- Telco & 3rd party vendor management
- Managed server
- Managed desktop
- Disaster recovery
- Internet and Network Security
- Hardware, Software purchasing with bulk discount buying power