Disaster recovery is essential for the preservation of a business. The University of Texas did a study showing that only 6% of companies ultimately survive catastrophic data loss. A good disaster recovery plan keeps your business running smoothly through a crisis. If you have a business near Los Angeles, a tech support company is likely your best disaster recovery plan.
4 Reasons To Outsource Disaster Recovery to a Proven Managed IT Company
- Managed IT Prevents Expensive Interruptions- According to ESG Research, "53% of organizations can tolerate less than an hour of downtime before they experience a significant revenue loss or another adverse business impact." An interruption with your data impairs your ability to serve customers and can cost you thousands. As the British idiom goes, "Don't spoil the ship for a halfpennyworth of tar."
- Managed IT Restores Your Data Faster- As alluded to earlier, time is money. A managed IT provider is the fastest disaster recovery plan on the market. Some cloud backup services take a long time to restore data. A managed IT company gets your data back quickly. Or, more often, their active hardware monitoring means you never lose your data in the first place.
- Managed IT Offers a Holistic Disaster Recovery Plan- A good disaster recovery plan accounts for more than a systems failure. Businesses lose data because of fire, floods, theft, earthquakes, and vandalism. Many companies only have a disaster recovery plan that addresses a hardware failure, and that is incredibly risky.
- Managed IT Makes Cloud Backups Easier- Reliable cloud backup is not set and forget. A managed IT company makes cloud backup infinitely simpler. It lets your team focus on their core competencies.
For Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions in Los Angeles Global IT Recommends VEEAM
VEEAM Cloud Connect is ideal for a comprehensive disaster recovery plan. In today’s connected world, customers operate 24x7 with little tolerance for downtime or data loss. Global IT enables Always-On Enterprise™ with award-winning software from VEEAM®. This provides enterprises with comfort in knowing their data copies are replicated by an award-winning and trusted software. Global IT operates as the Cloud repository with redundancy, in our Los Angeles and/or New Jersey premium Data Centers, operating VEEAM Cloud Connect at full efficiency.
When planning data and disaster recovery policies, at the very minimum, admins need to include the following as part of their maintenance and recovery.
- Maintain at least 3 copies of data
- Store copies on 2 separate systems
- Keep one copy offsite
- Test data and disaster recovery systems actually work
VEEAM has quite a few benefits, whether you're in a manufacturer in Santa Fe Springs or a hotel owner in Los Angeles. To emphasize, VEEAM Cloud Connect has automated backup and replica testing on 100% of your workloads. Moreover, most customers who use VEEAM spend 35% less time managing their IT infrastructure. Perhaps most impressively, VEEAM includes global caching, traffic compression, and is 50 times faster than a standard file copy.