Managed cloud expertise allows adaption to advanced technology infrastructure built around up-time and scale-ability. Trust technicians with more than 17+ years of implementing successful dedicated data center and managed cloud environments for hundreds of customers.
Reduce operational costs by being positioned within leading data center clouds in the USA & and worldwide. Global IT data centers are engineered for up-time, speed, and are configured for minimal internet lag; connecting multiple network providers to reach your customers faster.
Global IT Owns Dedicated Cloud Servers in Downtown Los Angeles, Allowing Us to Provide Industry-Leading Managed Cloud Services.
- 24/7 technical services and monitoring of systems
- Centralized monitoring of systems, device metrics, and bandwidth
- 24/7 onsite physical technicians, security, security guards, motion detectors, security cameras, card-key access, individually locked cabinets and cages to protect the managed cloud and cloud backups.
- Large nationwide OC-192 and 100 Gbps network footprint with data center locations in prime metropolitan internet aggregation areas
- Access to multiple OC-192 or 100 Gbps IP networks built on self-healing Synchronous Optical Networking (SONET) fiber-ring technologies
- Redundant 10Gbps & 1Gbps links from multiple Tier-1 carriers
- Configured BGP with monitored announcements
- Switched and dedicated access to network transport facilities via cost-effective, high-capacity metropolitan and long-haul networks
- Cross-connect to data or voice networks for integrated voice & data applications
- Tier-1 network providers
- Power and backup power PDU and UPS provided
- Expedient implementation
- Temperature, humidity monitoring, and control to safeguard managed cloud.
- Fire suppression systems to shield managed cloud
- Intrusion detection
- SOC 1 Type 2, SOC 2 Type 2 and ISO 27001 facility certified
- SAS 70 type II certified facilities
- Backup UPS with N+1 capacity
- Six 2,000 Kw. Caterpillar generators (20,000 Gallons of fuel)
- Redundant fiber connecting into diverse, true Tier-1 award winning backbones
- BGP, peering facility with 200+ network operators
- 24x7 Security and Technical staffing for free remote hands
- CCTV surveillance, motion detection, heat detection
- Monitoring, Metrics and control