Global IT Managed Cloud empowers enterprises with the latest in advanced technologies and infrastructure designed and built for performance, up-time, and scalability. Never be limited by your provider again. Trust Global IT with more than 20+ years of implementing successful Cloud, data center and managed cloud environments successfully for hundreds of enterprise customers.
Reduce operational costs by being positioned within leading data center clouds in the USA. Global IT data centers are geographically positioned and engineered for high performance, up-time, and are configured for minimal internet lag; connecting multiple network providers with priority routing reaching customers faster than ever.
Global IT Dedicated Cloud Servers in Downtown Los Angeles Provides Industry-Leading Managed Cloud Services.
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited server resources
- Redundant 10Gbps & 1Gbps links from multiple Tier-1 carriers
- Configured BGP with monitored announcements
- Nationwide OC-192 and 100 Gbps network footprint with data center locations in prime metropolitan internet aggregation areas
- 24/7 technical services and monitoring of systems
- Centralized monitoring of systems, device metrics, and bandwidth
- 24/7 onsite physical technicians, security, security guards, motion detectors, security cameras, card-key access, individually locked cabinets, and cages to protect the managed cloud and cloud backups.
- Switched and dedicated access to network transport facilities via cost-effective, high-capacity metropolitan and long-haul networks
- Cross-connect to data or voice networks for integrated voice & data applications
- Power and backup power PDU and UPS provided
- Expedient implementation
- Temperature, humidity monitoring, and control to safeguard managed cloud.
- Fire suppression systems to shield managed cloud
- Intrusion detection
- SOC 1 Type 2, SOC 2 Type 2 and ISO 27001 facility certified
Global IT data centers are ideally positioned within the largest US markets such as Los Angeles, New Jersey, and Phoenix. They are strategically geographically positioned where power, internet, and technical abilities are at their best for providing up-time along with query response requests between end users and the Global IT clouds.
- SOC, SAS 70 type II certified facilities
- Backup UPS with N+1 capacity
- Six 2,000 Kw. Caterpillar generators (20,000 Gallons of fuel)
- Redundant fiber connecting into diverse, true Tier-1 award winning backbones
- BGP, peering facility with 200+ network operators
- 24x7 Security and Technical staffing for free remote hands
- CCTV surveillance, motion detection, heat detection
- Monitoring, Metrics and control
West Coast - Los Angeles, California With three physical data centers in Los Angeles, One Wilshire, Verizon Data Center, and Whittier Data Center. One Wilshire data center is the largest data center on the west coast of the USA and known for its fast connectivity to the Pacific Rim. One Wilshire also happens to be the largest peering facility in the world and 3rd largest data center in the world. Global IT controls cage space within cross-connect reach of all major networks with direct BGP enabled 10Gbps & 1Gbps fiber links into ATT, Verizon, GTT, Spectrum, Cogent, Century Link, XO, and Frontier networks. Global IT procures and manages Cisco data center switching, Fortinet, and all other data center hardware including cloud servers, storage clusters, ISP redundancy using BGP, and power fail-over to support customer operations 24/7, 365 days a year.
Central - Phoenix, Arizona – Phoenix data center is located in a dry and safe geographical location. Phoenix data center offers extremely fast connectivity to Los Angeles (less than .10 milliseconds), secure cloud, multi-carrier provider options, and redundancy for East and West Global IT operations. Phoenix is connected to redundant 10G redundant fiber networks and is commonly used as a disaster recovery data center facility for companies. Phoenix is staffed 24/7 for remote hands and is monitored 24/7x365 from the Global IT NOC.
East Coast - Newark, New Jersey The I/O Equinix facility is one of the most technically equipped and tested data centers on the East Coast and is at full capacity. This location is known to be one of the top east coast data center operations due to its stability and aggregation of peering networks prior to entering the heavily congested New York City. In 2012, when Hurricane Sandy hit the New Jersey Coast, Newark was flooded, lost power for 2 weeks and halted millions of businesses. Global IT east coast data center operation did not miss a single millisecond of up-time. Global IT supplies hardware, technology and management to support customer operations 24/7 x 365 within this facility.