Managed IT Services Provider for Financial Data Managers in Los Angeles
As you know, accounting firms are heavily regulated. The Gramm- Leach Bliley and Sarbanes-Oxley Acts are two key government regulations that accounting firms must follow. Implementing and managing compliance frameworks aren’t easy to navigate and maintain. Consulting firm Kailotek says getting and staying GLBA compliant is like a full-time job and Sarbanes-Oxley is not any easier to comply with. Black Stratus says many Financial management organizations struggle to fulfill their auditing and compliance requirements, even though the regulation was passed back in 2002. Violating these laws is no small thing. For instance, even accidental non-compliance with SOX can result in invalidation of D&O insurance & Governing policies along with potential removal from the public stock exchange.
Global IT recognizes the increased scrutiny, and need for it, that financial data compliance regulations and standards bring. Global IT has years of exposure to Cloud and data compliance and security. Therefore, we’ve developed industry best practices for securing, testing, reporting and protecting sensitive client data. Global IT supports Los Angeles Financial data management firms with managed IT, Cloud and Security services. Global IT standards and policies with data security will quickly become an integrated solution for your financial data organization.
- Sage Peachtree
- Sage Timberline
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Intuit Quicken
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Office Accounting
- Oracle Netsuite
- And More
A well-designed, dependable network ensures your financial firm runs smoothly. Global IT Communications managed IT services include provides tech and IT support, including compliance as a part of our services, for the financial industry, when fully managing systems and network infrastructures. Global IT’s network infrastructure solutions enable accounting to implement new technologies, allowing companies to increase efficiency and align their infrastructure with their organization’s goals.
Secure Data Record Management Services
- Project-based, part-time and full-time contracted IT staffing options
- 24/7/365 NOC support
- 20+ years enterprise and wholesale cutting-edge technologies experience
- 20+ yrs Cloud, Colocation, Data Center and server room management and maintenance
- Hardware purchases, management, and replacement
- LAN, WAN, network failover, routing, reporting
- Network management, moves adds and changes
- Electrical power continuity, engineering and management, UPS management and monitoring
- ISP links, Telecom & 3rd party vendor management
- Managed server
- Managed desktop
- Disaster recovery
- Internet and Network Security
- Hardware, Software purchasing with bulk discount buying power
- Wireless – Wi-Fi
A well-designed, dependable network is vital to the health of all major organizations’ day-to-day operations. Global IT Communications provides network consulting services that help companies manage their network infrastructures. Our service offering revolves around core organization requirements:
Global IT Communications network infrastructure solutions enable our clients to implement new technologies, increase efficiency and align their infrastructure with their business goals.
Customized all-inclusive, flat-rate packages:
- Managed IT services
- Adoption and upgrades of existing systems
- Security assessments, penetration testing, and compliance
- Cloud contingency planning and implementation
- Cloud backup and recovery
- Purchase or lease software/hardware options
- Network integration and take-overs
- Project management
- Remote access solutions
- Long and short-term planning & strategy
- Security and network optimizations
- VoIP design & implementation
- Network storage & content delivery
- MDM - Mobile device management
With today's instant communications access requirements, organizations will find it difficult to be productive without some type of reliable wireless connectivity. In today's busy and demanding communications environment, creating a well-engineered wireless infrastructure explicitly tailored for uptime and speed is necessary. From tourism and hospitality to amusement parks, ski resorts, warehousing, high-end residential, or the local coffee shop, Global IT can engineer the right solution to meet any wireless need.
There are many essential details when planning to add wireless access points to a business or high-end residential Wi-Fi network. Global IT wireless and network design teams will provide end-to-end consulting and installation through ought the process of selecting the appropriate hardware, procurement, cabling, installation, configuring, and testing before going live.
Our service begins with our design Engineers conducting a thorough site survey at the location. Once complete, we suggest the ideal locations for wireless access points to maximize coverage zones, ensuring the highest quality of service for your voice, video, and data communications.
Smart Wireless Technology:
With the Global IT Smart Wireless technology, we can achieve a level of efficiency that basic wireless configurations and devices cannot. Expert configured Smart Technologies can deliver reliable Wi-Fi connections with a more extended range that extends past traditional wireless obstacles. It is designed to mitigate interference and focus RF (Radio Frequency) signals to where it's needed. This ensures maximum coverage and consistent performance at longer ranges and reliability of the connection.
- Heat mapping and network planning
- Bandwidth management
- Cloud controllers
- Fully managed wireless solutions
- Outdoor access points
- Power over Ethernet - POE
- VPN alternative net options
- Wireless security, separate LANs
- Maintenance contracts
In crisis situations that come with cybersecurity incidents, the importance of making informed and proactive decisions promptly can directly be quantified by the amount of money and lives saved from a potential crisis. A risk-informed decision-making approach is critical in mitigating security vulnerabilities.
Our packages include compliance-driven IT policies and governance if you are a customer of Global IT MSP services. Global IT strictly adheres to current IT standards, frameworks, and policies that help protect customer technical environments and alleviate worry.
- HiTrust Certified
- HIPAA Certified
- PCI DSS Certified
- SOC Compliant
- Compliance testing
- Penetration testing
- In-line network flow monitoring and reporting
- ISO 27001, 27002
- ISMP, Policies and Procedures
- Everything IT, including HiTrust, HIPAA compliance
- 24 hour, 7-day monitoring, desktop, infrastructure management, and technical support services
- Virus, malware, and firewall security services to protect your critical files and information
- Network flow monitoring & penetration testing
- Cloud services to securely store confidential client information offsite
- Proactive monitoring and alerts of devices, networks, applications, and system processes
- Hardware or software management, purchasing, and replacement
- Highly dependable telecom and ISP services with automated failover for maximum uptime
- Telecom Services
- Continuity, back-up, Disaster Recovery
- Managed Colocation Services
The hospitality industry is increasingly relying on technology to provide rapid results for customers. Hotels, restaurants, and retail companies must provide a consistently positive experience for customers across all operations from online, call centers, security, and in house.
Global IT has connected a large range of businesses through facilitating communications, networking, and security. If you are interested in improving your organization's ability and efficiency when responding to customer needs, trust reliable Global IT solutions that enhance the hospitality experience.
Customized all inclusive Hospitality tech support packages:
- High quality 24/7 service with hospitality technical support
- Increase efficiency and reduce costs with technology planning, vendor management, upgraded hardware and computer security.
- Managed IT
- Call Center
- Desktop support
- Cloud email
- Internet Security
- Internet Access
Improving vendor relations:
Vendor and customer communication are often broken down through translation resulting in lost confidence in completing tasks, delays, and unsatisfactory customer service.
Vendor management experts:
With our hundreds of customers, our technicians and administrators are accustomed to the many moving pieces within the diverse organizations. Highly trained employees and internal ticketing systems track and help hold vendors accountable for their tasks, and verification can be made by Global IT personnel.
Expert experience: With the understanding of vendor pricing, Global IT brings a broad perspective on pricing and negotiations. Our approach always reduces client spending returning profits to the establishment.