Cyber-attacks are dynamic and unpredictable, hence making unwarranted assumptions can be costly. If executed properly, decision-making techniques, along with technologies, will help mitigate and minimize the effects of Cyber-attacks.
The Global IT Eye consists of comprehensive, proactive monitoring systems incorporating industry-leading technologies and custom-developed systems by Global IT engineers. The Global IT Eye computer security was originally developed for in-depth data center monitoring and alert systems with an always-on, fastest possible mentality, and is now offered to all managed services customers.
Proactively monitor network uptime and computer resources with automated notification, policies for automation, procedures for governance, and personnel to enforce compliance and protect data.
- Compliance with industry standards like HIPAA, PCI, SOC
- Proactive monitoring; partially or all systems, networks, resources, and devices
- Operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year
- Live Grid, provides real-time proactive protection, detecting threats before they enter your system
- Advanced malware detection
- Next-generation firewalls
- Browser protection
- Light Footprint
- Attachment or program inspection
- Pattern signatures
- Behavior monitoring
- Blacklist lookup
- High performance
- Management administration console maintained by Global IT
- Malware and Virus removal tech support for healthcare, schools, logistics, hospitality, and more
- Categorize the data and information you need to protect
- Develop a baseline for the minimum controls required to protect that information
- Conduct risk assessments to refine your baseline controls
- Document your baseline controls in a written security plan
- Roll out security controls to your information systems
- Once implemented, monitor performance to measure the efficacy of security controls
- Determine agency-level risk based on your assessment of security controls
- Continuously monitor security controls
- Penetration testing and reporting
- Certified PCI DSS compliant as a Service Provider and Merchant
- Auditing of systems for PCI preparation
- Monthly scanning of systems
- Remote Access Solutions
- Alerts and reporting
- Ongoing management, patches, updating
- Policy & procedure development
- Technology security assessments
- Technology vendor assessments
- Develop technology security policies
- Develop network security policies
- Develop personnel security policies
- Define rules and guidelines for exposure
- Define and maintain vulnerabilities
- Implement and manage the policies
Each year, an external auditing firm completes System and Organization Controls (SOC) 1 Type 2 and SOC 2 Type 2 reviews of our data center facilities. The reports provide customers with the assurance of corporate controls, including security and environmental compliance, and validation of the Data Centers' commitment to the most stringent standards of excellence in our data center operations.
Global IT Data Center (LA4) developed internal control objectives to support first-class data center management services that were used to complete the SOC 1 examination. The SOC 2 examination uses standardized, third-party criteria to validate the Data Centers' compliance outlined in the Trust Services Principles.
Our Data Center facility has achieved the International Organization for Standardization certification (ISO 27001) covering both corporate policies and procedures. The ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification is one of the most stringent certifications for information security controls and confirms the information security controls and other forms of risk treatment are in place to detect and defend against potential data system vulnerabilities. This prestigious, internationally-recognized certification reflects our commitment to provide customers with secure, reliable, and high-performance data center Cloud solutions.
Each year, an independent Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO) firm completes an external assessment to validate our Data Centers' strict adherence to the National Institute of Standards and Technology Publication Series 800-53 (NIST 800-53) high-impact baseline controls and additional Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) requirements. The scope of the assessment includes a subset of control families applicable to colocation services at our data center facilities. The utilization of the high-impact baseline controls for NIST 800-53 reflects our commitment to successfully delivering the most rigorous compliance standards to support our customers’ Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and FedRAMP compliance efforts. NIST 800-53 is a publication that recommends security controls for federal information systems and organizations. NIST 800-53 is published by the National Institute of Standards and Technology which creates and promotes the standards used by federal agencies to implement FISMA and manage other programs designed to protect information and promote information security.
Why Choose the Global Eye Security Monitoring System?
Free protection can be unreliable, ineffective, and preinstalled with spyware. Data loss, outage time, ransomware, or damaged reputation can cost your business thousands of dollars. Investing in reliable data security systems is a great way to protect your brand and business operations.
One of our customers (5-star hotel in Beverly Hills) decided to make the switch to Global IT. They already had a security system, but we recommended they switch. Immediately, Global Eye picked up malware and security vulnerabilities that their old vendor and software didn’t detect. Global IT quickly took control of the malware and removed, never to return again.
With a vast depth of experience, Global IT Eye can detect vulnerabilities that our competitors cannot.
Security systems are great, but they are only fully effective with a well-orchestrated, managed service provider plan.
- Flow record with blacklist monitoring
- Penetration testing
- Policy enforcement
- Remote and on-site support
- Onsite preventative maintenance and support
- Monitor network health and performance
- Track and work with 3rd party vendors
- Long and short-term planning
- Hardware/software sourcing
- Telecom Services Monitoring
Managed services packages can be customized for every business demand.
Global IT has 100% 5-star reviews on Yelp and was ranked one of the 30 Best Small Companies to Watch by the Silicon Review. Shop our managed IT packages today.