Maintaining a firewall correctly can help protect a network from infiltration, however, without proper configuration and regular updates, firewalls can become an open door to many vulnerabilities. Global IT provides next-generation Managed firewall services in Los Angeles and around the world. Managed firewall service actively remove threats before they enter your business network. Hackers are targeting all businesses more than ever. According to CNBC, half of America’s 28 million small businesses are at risk of cyber threats.
Businesses are finally adapting to a multi-layered protection approach. Maintaining and managing internet security successfully requires policies, routine maintenance, monitoring, changes and adjustments in order to protect and secure business information. Incorrectly configured, and outdated firewalls are becoming more common. In addition, using many different vendors or IT professionals requiring remote access into a network or system only increases security risks that need to be managed.
6 Reasons to Choose a Managed Firewall Service Provider in Los Angeles
- Next-Generation Firewalls and licensing
- Automatically Keep Up With the Latest Technology – Firewalls are constantly evolving. A managed cloud firewall service provider keeps up with all the updates and logs changes.
- Cyber Attacks Are Expensive – Cyber Attacks cost American enterprises 1.3 million dollars on average last year. Smaller businesses are under attack too. According to Small Biz Trends, 43% of cyber attacks target small businesses. A managed cloud firewall service provider is insurance against attacks, lowering risk and keeping your money in your pocket.
- 24/7 Monitoring – Cyber attacks don’t stop because it’s nighttime. As a matter of fact, many cyber attackers are from other countries. Nighttime in Los Angeles could very well be daytime in there. Also, your security system alone isn’t always enough insurance against professional hackers targeting your business. A managed cloud firewall service provider monitors your business 24/7 and reacts to threats.
- Information Technology Isn’t Your Core Business – Outsourcing cloud firewall management to a professional service provider helps remove the pressure to maintain internet security from your IT department (or person) so they can focus on what they do best.
- Compliance & reporting – Internal IT people are often spread thin, and more lenient on certain web activities than they should be. A managed cloud firewall service provider sees everything from a big picture and can help maintain policies, compliance, and reporting.
The Benefits of Managed Firewall Services
- The latest in software and hardware advances
- Next-Generation firewalls
- Cloud firewall options, UTM (Unified Threat Management)
- Firewall devices (Fortinet, Cisco, Juniper, Sonicwall, FreeBSD)
- Real-time protection
- Monitors, alerts, and logging (Netflow, NFSEN, Cacti)
- VPN, secure remote access
- Port forwarding, VLANs
- Hardware patches, updating
- Same day hardware replacement
- Day to day management, changes
Properly Manage Your Firewall Today
Having a qualified, trained IT service provider with technical resources and diverse experience will save businesses in unnecessary vendor costs, and protect from lost revenues by increasing productivity and secure business from the unnecessary risk.