Real Estate Tech Support That Is Proficient, Professional, and Affordable
Global IT offers lightning-fast tech and IT support for real estate businesses. With numerous real estate customers (both large and small), Global IT brings consistent managed experience, making technology simple and readily available. Global IT understands the need for quick technical support in a fast-paced and demanding industry. The Global IT industry-leading Cloud, systems, and experienced technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In fact, Global IT proactive monitoring solutions provide on-going support to help maintain continuity with office operations. Global IT account managers provide free consultations towards purchasing, IT planning, and budgeting. Small business IT support in Los Angeles has been Global IT’s specialty since 2004.
Tech and IT Support for Real Estate Businesses in Los Angeles
Global IT offers the following solutions for the Real Estate industry:
- 24 hour, 7-day monitoring, desktop, infrastructure management and technical support services
- Virus, malware, and firewall security services to protect your critical files and information
- Cloud backup services and software
- Proactive monitoring and alerts of devices, networks, applications, email, and system processes
- Hardware or software management, purchasing, and replacement
- Highly dependable telecom and ISP services with automated failover for maximum uptime
- Telecom Services
- Email spam protection Los Angeles and OC realtors
- Continuity, back-up, Disaster Recovery
- Wireless Networking
- Managed Colocation Services
Contact one of our experienced real estate account managers at 877-822-5565 x 2 or email@example.com for additional details.
Realtors Around Los Angeles Rely on Global IT for Great Tech Support
I Can Always Count on Them
Merita Rama wanted a new website, maintenance, and fast internet. She wanted an eye-catching website so she could sell more houses. Moreover, she wanted fast internet and reliable maintenance so she wouldn’t have problems in her office. She decided to go with Global IT, and she never looked back.