With today’s instant communications access requirements, organizations may find it difficult to be productive without some type of reliable wireless connectivity. In today’s busy and demanding communications environment, creating a well-engineered wireless infrastructure tailored specifically for up-time and speed is becoming increasingly important. From tourism and hospitality industries to amusement parks, ski resorts, warehousing, high end residential or the local coffee shop, Global IT engineers are trained and certified for Wi-Fi solutions to meet enterprise wireless demands.
There are many important details to consider when planning adding wireless access points to a business or high-end residential Wi-Fi network. Global IT wireless and network design teams will provide end-to-end consulting and installation through ought the process of selecting the appropriate hardware, procurement, cabling, installation, configuring and testing prior to going live.
Our service begins with our design Engineers conducting a thorough site-survey at the location. Once complete, we suggest the ideal locations for wireless access points to maximize coverage zones, ensuring the highest quality of service for your voice, video and data communications.
SMART WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY:
With our new Smart Wireless technology, we’re able to achieve a level of efficiency that basic wireless devices cannot. Smart Technology can deliver reliable Wi-Fi connections with a longer range that extends past traditional wireless obstacles. It is designed to mitigate interference and focus RF (Radio Frequency) signals to where it’s needed. This ensures maximum coverage and consistent performance at longer ranges and connection reliability.
- 12-Month warranty on workmanship, materials, and hardware
- Bandwidth management
- Cloud controllers
- Fully managed wireless solutions
- Outdoor access points
- Power over Ethernet – POE
- VPN alternative net options
- Wireless security, separate LANs
- Maintenance contracts
Heat Map Surveys validate maximum coverage and performance of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands to meet enterprise expectations.
- Visual and verbal assessment to determine problem areas
- Verify that individual APs are operational
- Check the VLANs of each SSID
- Verify wireless coverage
- Double-check channel assignments
- Check Power Settings are providing optimum performance
- Check interference
- Run speed tests to evaluate the performance
- Note exact AP locations
- Make sure that admin access is secured
- Compile written and visual recommendations in a report