Global IT Clouds are multi-homed with priority routing and geographically positioned on the edge of major peering networks. Global IT data center locations are selected based on network performance, uptime, and responsiveness. With access to 200+ peering networks, our Los Angeles Cloud is strategically positioned within the footprint of the world’s 3rd largest data center facility and most significant on the US West Coast.
These facility choices provide advantages like minimized costly downtime, bypassing common utilization or aggregation issues, faster connection, and response times from other networks. This, in turn, offers more options and ultimately allows Global IT to have the edge over the competition by providing unbeatable performance and service.
We are industry agnostic and strictly adhere to compliance and standards for businesses. We enjoy building a genuine connection with each client, spending time developing an in-depth belief of their IT requirements, and delivering prompt, cost-effective, professional IT consultation and assistance services tailored to their requirements.
With 24/7/365 proactive monitoring and support services, we can recognize possible issues before they appear. And if they do, we are more than likely already working on it, or just a phone call or chat option away.
Within Global IT, customers have the opportunity to exchange information faster and more efficiently than competitors. Global IT continues to expand its vision and business operations to include:
- Managed IT (MSP)
- Managed Cloud
- Managed ISP
- Internet security, VPN, firewall, and compliance
- Technical support & technology consulting
- Cloud backup
- Dedicated server and virtual server hosting
- Web and E-mail hosting
- High speed dedicated internet, EoC, and fiber internet services
- Dedicated data centers, co-location, and virtual servers, “Cloud”
- Custom internet fiber builds
- Search engine optimization (SEO), website marketing (SEM)
- Virtual office solutions with fax and voicemail to E-mail, VoIP
- Telco services (SIP, PRI, analog)
- Aggregate telecom and vendor billing, single invoicing
- IVR and call center services
- E-mail archiving
- www software integrations & custom web development
Multi-homed with diverse redundant 10+Gbps links cross-connected into Zayo, Verizon, ATT, GTT, Internap, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, and Spectrum ISP fiber optic networks. Having a substantial infrastructure foundation allows Global IT to maintain incredible Cloud speed response timing, more up-time, low latency for company operations, customers systems, and our customers-customers experience.
Global IT is an American family-owned, small business, equal opportunity employer, and privately held corporation based in Los Angeles.