With hundreds of happy business customers and thousands of end points already under their belts. Global IT supports business and enterprise customers from high availability, data center cloud operations in Los Angeles and New Jersey. Their hand selected, uniquely positioned, and well engineered Cloud operations serve up-time, and extremely fast send/receive cloud performance 24/7/365. In 2017, Global IT continues to expand its vision and business operations to include…
- Managed IT (MSP)
- Managed ISP
- Managed Cloud
- Dedicated server and virtual server hosting
- High speed dedicated internet, EoC and fiber internet services
- Internet security, VPN, firewall and network management
- Dedicated data centers, co-location and virtual servers, “Cloud”
- Custom internet fiber builds
- Custom website development
- Search engine optimization (SEO), website marketing (SEM)
- Virtual office solutions with fax and voicemail to E-mail, VoIP
- Telco services (SIP, PRI, analog)
- Aggregate telecom and vendor billing, single invoicing
- IVR and call center services
- Web and E-mail hosting
- Email archiving
- Cloud backup
- www software integrations & custom web development
- Technical support & technology consulting
With diverse redundant fiber optic links directly connected into the Emmy award winning Level-3 global fiber optic network, Internap and PCCW ISP fiber optic networks. This allows Global IT to maintain incredible internet speed response timing, more up-time, lowest possible latency for customers and our customers-customers.
Global IT managed ISP services includes fiber, EoC / fast-E & copper connectivity to Level 3, Internap, PCCW, Spectrum, ATT, XO, Verizon, Frontier, and Windstream.
Global IT is a privately held cloud service and information technology solutions provider Corporation based in Los Angeles, founded in 2004.