Secure VPN (virtual private networking) or MPLS offers you the ability to network one or more locations and staff together in a secure technology network, allowing the ability to share vital resources reducing risk and exposure.
- QoS Quality of service options
- Guaranteed uptime
- Local technical staff, network engineers
- Fast access to multiple network providers
- Fail-over routing between ISP links
- Month to month options
Private lines are one of the most reliable and secure ways of sharing information between 2 or more locations.
Global IT Private Lines offer the ability to privately connect networks using fiber optic SONET technology for more than one location for networking communications at the highest level of security and uptime.
Private lines are not open to the public, offering the most secure connection available. Consider it your own private extension to where ever you need to connect and share voice or data information. Private networking security is unrivaled and allows you to avoid much exposure to many malicious threats. For large businesses, the average data breach costs 6.6 million in lost business and repair costs. Smaller businesses obviously don’t see costs that high when they’re impacted by a data breach but as you can imagine the loss can still be devastating. A private network is tremendously useful for small businesses dealing with sensitive content.
Private line Facts
- 100% network availability with capacities from DS-1, DS3 to OC-192
- State-of-the-art, self-healing fiber system for network recovery within milliseconds
- An extensive Domestic & International fiber-optic network to ensure the highest throughput is optimal.
- SONET architecture, Self-healing fiber system, protected connections.
- Proactive 24×7 network management and monitoring
- Customized circuits between locations
- Consolidated voice and data
- Flexible terms and pricing from 12 to 36 months
With top speeds and reliability, Private Line Services handle mission-critical applications.
High-capacity bandwidth from DS-1 (1.5 Mbps), DS-3 (45 Mbps) to OC-192 (10 Gbps) options.