Global IT – “Engineered for performance” Global IT is multi-homed and geographically positioned on the edge of merging networks. Our data center locations are geographically selected based on network performance, up-time, and responsiveness. We are located within the footprint of the 3rd largest data center facilities in the world and largest on the US West Coast. This provides advantages like: minimized costly downtime, bypasses common utilization or aggregation issues, provides more options, faster connection and response times from other networks, and ultimately allows Global IT to have an edge over competition by providing unbeatable performance. Within the Global IT cloud, customers have the opportunity to exchange information faster and more efficient than competitors. In 2017, Global IT continues to expand its vision and business operations to include…
- Managed IT (MSP)
- Managed ISP
- Managed Cloud
- Dedicated server and virtual server hosting
- High speed dedicated internet, EoC and fiber internet services
- Internet security, VPN, firewall and network management
- Dedicated data centers, co-location and virtual servers, “Cloud”
- Custom internet fiber builds
- Custom website development
- Search engine optimization (SEO), website marketing (SEM)
- Virtual office solutions with fax and voicemail to E-mail, VoIP
- Telco services (SIP, PRI, analog)
- Aggregate telecom and vendor billing, single invoicing
- IVR and call center services
- Web and E-mail hosting
- Email archiving
- Cloud backup
- www software integrations & custom web development
- Technical support & technology consulting
Multi-homed with diverse redundant 10Gbps links cross connected into Level3, GTT, Internap, Cogent, Time Warner, Verizon, ATT, and PCCW ISP fiber optic networks. This allows Global IT to maintain incredible internet speed response timing, more up-time, lowest possible latency for customers and our customers-customers.
Global IT managed ISP services includes fiber, EoC / fast-E, Coax, & copper connectivity into all major networks.
Global IT is an American family owned, small business, equal opportunity employer, and privately held corporation based in Los Angeles.