Tech support in Santa Fe Springs can be found at Global IT. Expert IT knowledge and assistance are just minutes away from Santa Fe Springs businesses. Global IT has been operating as an IT and Cloud services provider since 2004. Moreover, we are the largest tech support company in a 5-mile radius of Santa Fe Springs. The other managed IT providers our size are typically located in Los Angeles. Those are things Managed IT companies that serve Santa Fe Springs won’t tell you.
Are you a decision-maker for a business in Santa Fe Springs? Are you looking for managed IT, an internet service provider, or tech support in Santa Fe Springs that will meet your needs? Look no further than Global IT.
10 Reasons Why Global IT Is the Best Choice for Companies Looking for Tech Support in Santa Fe Springs:
- We Are Local- Global IT NOC and Data Center is located in Uptown Whittier, which borders Santa Fe Springs. If you need assistance, we can come over quickly. If the tech support and IT support company you rely on is located far from your offices, they’ll charge more for coming out to see you. Also, it will take them longer to get to you, especially if (when) they run into So. Cal freeway traffic.
- 5 Star Yelp Rating- We have a perfect 5-star rating on Yelp for our tech support and IT support services. Also, we have a 99% customer retention rate. We like our customers, and they like us.
- Fast and Reliable Internet!- We provide lightning-fast business internet services with 99.9% uptime, telecom services that make transferring calls effortless, and so much more.
- We Understand Manufacturing IT Needs- Santa Fe Springs has many manufacturing businesses. Global IT offers a specialized package for manufacturing businesses that includes reliable communications, desktop support, and data transfer between locations or the cloud. We also provide cloud backup and disaster recovery services.
- We Proactively Protect You- Time is money and this is especially true for manufacturing companies, which tend to have a high sales volume. You can’t afford a website or email outage. Our certified technicians proactively monitor services, eliminating potential problems before you see them.
- 24/7 Service- We’re available anytime. You can call us at 9:00 A.M on Monday Morning or 3:30 A.M on Saturday night. We’re always there if you have an emergency.
- Trustworthy Consulting- If you don’t know what equipment to buy, we’ll direct you toward the best value for the price and weigh the pros and cons from our professional point of view.
- Flexible Solutions- Some businesses prefer to get help when something goes wrong. Some want to prevent problems with a monthly monitored plan. We provide both solutions (although we believe managed IT provides more value to customers).
- Diverse Skill-Sets- Global IT is made up of in-house techs with diverse skill sets. We understand everything from POS, QuickBooks to Veeam, and how to maximize the Cloud.
- Experienced Leadership- Global IT CEO Anthony (Tony) Williams founded the company in 2004 – Tony’s LinkedIn. He holds an M.S in “Complex Leadership within Data Center Organizations” from Cambridge University and is a 2018 official member of the Forbes LA Business Council. He’s a detail-oriented IT professional with 18+ years of experience in the high-tech Los Angeles field and 26 years of leadership experience.
Tech. IT Support Solutions We’ve Provided to Business Owners in Santa Fe Springs
- Managed IT Services
- Managed ISP
- Computer Security Services
- Cloud Services
- E-mail services
- System Security
- Disaster Recovery
- Dedicated Servers
- Proactive monitoring and alerts of devices, networks, applications, and system processes
- Award-Winning Tech Support in Santa Fe Springs and LA County
- Network management
- Hardware management and replacement
- Hardware/Software Purchasing
- Telecom Services
- IT Help Desk Services
- ISP Services
- Voice Over IP
- Website Development
Global IT Lets You Focus on Keeping Your Customers Happy.
You want to generate leads, grow sales, and delight your customers. It’s hard to do that when you’re having computer problems. Global IT profoundly understands the IT challenges businesses encounter. That’s how we’ve provided top-tier managed IT services to businesses in Santa Fe Springs since 2004.
We’re close, have 100% 5-star Yelp reviews, and we pride ourselves on customer service. Contact us for a free consultation about tech support in Santa Fe Springs or managed IT services.