Tech support in Santa Fe Springs can be found at Global IT. Expert knowledge and assistance are just minutes away from serving Santa Fe Springs businesses. Global IT has been operating as an IT and Cloud services provider since 2004. Moreover, we are one of the only real local tech support companies. That’s one thing Managed IT companies that serve Santa Fe Springs won’t tell you.
Is your manufacturing company looking for tech support and IT support in Santa Fe Springs, CA?
Santa Fe Springs is a uniquely zoned city. 90% of its land is earmarked for commercial and industrial use. As a result, there are quite a few manufacturing businesses in Santa Fe Springs.
Do you work for (or own) one of these companies? Are you looking for tech support and IT support that will meet your needs?
Here Are 10 Reasons Why Global IT Is the Best Choice for Manufacturers and Distributors Who Are Located in Santa Fe Springs:
- We are local – Global IT NOC and Data Center is located in Uptown Whittier, which borders Santa Fe Springs. If you need assistance, we can come over quickly. If the tech support and IT support company you rely on is located far from your offices, such as downtown Los Angeles or Irvine, they’ll charge more for coming out to see you. Also, it will take them longer to get to you, especially if they run into So. Cal freeway traffic.
- 5 Star Yelp Rating – We have a perfect 5-star rating on Yelp for our tech support and IT support services. Also, we have a 99% customer retention rate. We like our customers, and they like us.
- Proven Specific Results – We already working with manufacturing companies in Santa Fe Springs and around Los Angeles since 2004.
- We Understand Manufacturing IT Needs – Global IT works with many manufacturing companies. We know what you guys need. For instance, we offer specialized services for manufacturing businesses like reliable communications, desktop support, and data transfer between locations or the cloud.
- We Proactively Protect You – Time is money and this is especially true for manufacturing companies, which tend to have a high sales volume. You don’t want a website or email outage. Our certified technicians proactively monitor services, minimizing potential problems before they happen.
- 24/7 Service – We’re available anytime. You can call us at 9:00 A.M on Monday Morning or 3:30 A.M on Saturday night. We’re always there if you have an emergency.
- Do it once and do it right! – We provide lightning-fast internet services with 99.9% uptime, telecom services that make transferring calls effortless, and so much more. If you don’t know what to buy, we’ll direct you toward the best value for the price and weigh the pros and cons from our professional point of view.
- Flexible Solutions – Some businesses prefer to get help when something goes wrong. Some want to prevent problems with a monthly monitored plan. We provide both solutions.
- Diverse Skill-Sets – Global IT is made up of in-house techs with diverse skill sets. We understand everything from POS, QuickBooks to Veeam, and how to maximize the Cloud.
- Experienced Leadership – Global IT CEO Anthony (Tony) Williams founded the company in 2004 – Linkedin. He holds an M.S in “Complex Leadership within Data Center Organizations” from Cambridge University and is a 2018 official member of the Forbes LA Business Council. He’s a detail-oriented IT professional with 18+ years of experience in the high-tech Los Angeles field and 26 years of leadership experience.
Santa Fe Springs Has a Small Population But a Large Number of Businesses
The population of Santa Fe Springs in 2018 is 18,026. It has a relatively small population, but it has quite a few businesses. As mentioned earlier, 90% of its land is put aside for commercial and industrial use. In particular, there are quite a few manufacturing/distribution companies in the unique city of Santa Fe Springs. We’ve helped them grow, and we can help you too. We’re close, have 100% 5-star Yelp reviews, and we pride ourselves on customer service. Contact us for a free consultation about tech support in Santa Fe Springs or managed IT services.
Tech. IT Support Solutions We’ve Provided to Business Owners in Santa Fe Springs
- IT Help Desk Services
- Managed IT Services
- Computer Security Services
- Cloud Services
- E-mail services
- System Security
- Disaster Recovery
- Dedicated Servers
- Proactive monitoring and alerts of devices, networks, applications, and system processes
- Network management
- Hardware management and replacement
- Hardware/Software Purchasing
- Telecom Services
- ISP Services
- Voice Over IP
- Website Development