Supporting the City of Commerce with Tech IT support and help desk services since 2004, Global IT brings considerable Cloud and IT service experience to the table, combining industry-leading customer service, industry-driven compliance, inventive policies, and automation to help industries like manufacturing save money, improve uptime, and increase productivity. Global IT is a hands-on MSP (managed services provider) and ISP (internet services provider). Here’s why Global IT is an excellent choice for companies looking for tech support in the City of Commerce, California.
- Award-Winning Managed IT- Global IT utilizes premium data center and cloud environments to achieve more uptime and reduce client expenditure.
- Fast Managed ISP- We provide lightning-fast business internet with end-to-end network management.
- Flawless Reviews- All our reviews on Yelp and Google Reviews are five stars. At Global IT, we just don’t say the customer is king, we actually mean it.
- Global IT is Local- We’re 23 minutes away from the City of Commerce. That means we can serve the City of Commerce quicker than many other managed IT companies.
- You Can Always Contact Us- We give you peace of mind by answering our phone 24/7. If you have an emergency, we’ll be there to help.
- We Understand Manufacturing Companies- The City of Commerce is a well-known manufacturing hub in Southern California. We offer special perks that manufacturing companies appreciate, such as ticketing and tracking. This allows you to keep better track of your inventory, scheduling, and maintenance.
Practical Reasons Why Businesses in the City of Commerce, CA Use an IT Help Desk
Global IT’s help desk provides companies with tech support over the phone or in-person when needed. We’re open 24/7. That means you don’t have to wait until tomorrow if you’re working late. Here are the solutions we offer.
- 24/7 IT Help Desk Services
- Fast Managed Internet Service Provider
- Cutting-Edge Cybersecurity
- Hosted Exchange Email
- System Security, Including Managed Firewall Services and Encryption
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Dedicated Hosting Service
- Managed Colocation
- Proactive Tracking of Devices and Network
- Network Administration and Analysis
- Hardware Regulation and Exchange
- Cloud Services
- Hardware and Software Sourcing
- Telecommunications Aid
- ISP Address Assistance
- VoIP Phone Services
- Website Development
- Managed IT Services
The Benefits of Global IT’s Monthly Tech Support Container
There’s a two-pronged benefit of having Global IT in charge of managed IT. First, you have 24/7 access to a knowledgeable help desk. Second, we actively monitor, resolve, and patch small IT issues before they become big problems. We focus on your technology so you can focus on your customers.
The Best Managed IT Company for Businesses in the City of Commerce
If you need business IT Support in Commerce, CA, contact us today. Global IT’s tech support containers include unlimited remote support, email hosting, hours of onsite support, active monitoring of your security status, and more.