Supporting the City of Commerce with Tech IT support and help desk since 2004. Global IT brings to the table decades of Cloud and IT services to combine industry-leading customer service, industry-driven compliance, policies, and automation together to help industries like manufacturing save money, improve up-time, and productivity.
Global IT is a hands-on MSP (managed services provider) and cloud solutions, provider. Here’s why Global IT is an excellent choice for companies looking to outsource tech support in the City of Commerce, California. Click to read more from our Blog.
- Global IT utilizes premium Data Center and Cloud environments to help achieve more up-time and reduce client expenditure.
- Flawless Reviews- We have all five-star reviews on Yelp and Google Reviews. At Global IT, we just don’t say the customer is king, we actually mean it.
- Global IT is Local- We’re 15-30 minutes away from the City of Commerce. That means we can serve you quicker and more cost effective than many of our rivals.
- We Give You Options- Some customers require one-time help when something goes wrong. We’ll gladly provide break-fix services, and we won’t recommend our managed IT services if they won’t provide you value.
- You Can Always Contact Us- We give you peace of mind by answering our phone 24/7. If you have an emergency, you can feel confident we’ll be there to help.
- We Understand Manufacturing Companies- The City of Commerce is a manufacturing hub in Southern California. There are quite a few notable manufacturing businesses in the city. We offer special perks that manufacturing companies appreciate, such as ticketing and tracking. This allows you to keep better track of your inventory, scheduling, and maintenance.
City of Commerce, CA Business IT Help Desk
An IT help desk provides companies with tech support over the phone. With Global IT, you have access to a 24/7 tech support IT help desk. You can use it to troubleshoot, get answers to questions, or solve known IT problems. Here are some (of many) the problems customers regularly call for.
- You lost your data and you need disaster recovery services
- Your printer isn’t working
- An employee is locked out of their email account
- You’re not compliant with regulations like the GLBA
- Your computer has been hacked
- Your internet is spotty, unreliable, and inconsistent
- Your office phones are down
There’s a two-pronged benefit of having a dependable company like Global IT in charge of your managed IT. First, you have 24/7 assistance to fix problems like the ones mentioned above. Second, these issues are minimized and curtailed by our certified staff, employees that are constantly monitoring your network. We monitor, resolve, and patch small IT issues before they become big problems. Additionally, we’re there to help if an emergency does spring up. This allows your business to be as productive as possible.
The Two Types of Tech Support: Break-Fix Services and Managed IT
The City of Commerce in California has large businesses like Commerce Casino and small businesses with only a handful of employees. Different businesses have different tech support needs. The smallest businesses prefer break-fix services, which allows them to pay as things break, as opposed to the cost of a monthly subscription fee. Break-fix means the business calls an IT company when they have a problem.
Conversely, there’s managed IT, which is also called a tech support container. Managed IT offers more value and is the preferred choice for most businesses. Global IT’s tech support containers include unlimited remote support, email hosting, some onsite support, active monitoring of your security status, and more. Here’s a list of tech support services that Global IT provides.
- 24/7 IT Help Desk Services
- Cutting-Edge Cybersecurity
- Hosted Exchange Email
- System Security, Including Managed Firewall Services and Encryption
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Dedicated Hosting Service
- Managed Colocation
- Proactive Tracking of Devices and Network
- Network Administration and Analysis
- Hardware Regulation and Exchange
- Cloud Services
- Hardware and Software Sourcing
- Telecommunications Aid
- ISP Address Assistance
- VoIP Phone Services
- Website Development
- Managed IT Services
The Best Managed IT Company for Businesses in the City of Commerce
The City of Commerce is a fascinating city. It’s known for being business-friendly and being the water polo capital of the world. If you need business, IT Support in Commerce, CA, consider Global IT. We’ve helped other business in Commerce, CA with tech support and we’ll be glad to help you too.