Hosted Exchange email support services are in high demand in Los Angeles. That’s because Hosted Exchange email (also called Microsoft Exchange email) is the best email solution for business. Microsoft Exchange isn’t just popular because of brand recognition. Microsoft Exchange email is more reliable, faster, and convenient than its two major competitors. Hosted Exchange email support also provides email spam protection for Los Angeles businesses.
Highlights of Pop3
- You can access email only on one device.
- The server deletes your email after you download it.
- No backups. If you lose the device that downloaded your emails, you lose your emails.
- Largely obsolete
- Lowest cost
Highlights of IMAP
- Your mail is available on multiple devices. Strongly recommended over POP3 if you have multiple devices.
- The server keeps the email after you download it. You have a backup.
- It’s easy to run out of inbox space.
- Doesn’t have convenient syncing/offline reading/file sharing features like Exchange.
- Low Cost
Highlights of Exchange
- All the benefits of IMAP
- Syncing and sharing files easy and convenient.
- Most reliable and dependable. It won’t give your business problems.
- Unlimited mailbox storage available.
- Highest cost (but still extremely affordable)
Global IT Helps Los Angeles Businesses With Hosted Exchange Email Support
Email is a critical communication tool in the business environment. High performing email systems that will save you time, resources, money and provide confidence by demonstrating an increase in productivity. That’s why Global IT strongly recommends Microsoft Exchange (Hosted Exchange email). Considering the dependability and convenience you get, it’s an incredible value for most business owners. Global IT’s customers in Los Angeles County that use Microsoft Exchange are incredibly satisfied with the service.
Nevertheless, businesses have different needs and priorities. Global IT works with customers that use POP3, IMAP, and Exchange. No matter what email platform you use, with Global IT you can take comfort in knowing that a live customer service representative is available and that you will never have to purchase email hardware or software licenses again.
- Fast Email with high availability
- Hosted or on premises exchange
- Unlimited Exchange support
Over the past 20 years email has evolved into a mission critical day-to-day form of communicating with clients and peers. Not all service providers are created equal and often lack a commitment to customer satisfaction; lack technology resources including infrastructure, end user experience and dedicated customer service operators that can diligently support customers. Global IT high performing email systems will save you time, resources, money and provide confidence through demonstrating an increase in productivity. At the click of a mouse, you can obtain more from an email service provider.
|Global IT™ Exchange uses the latest in Microsoft technology to seamlessly integrate our system with current devices, technologies, and clients. Below are links that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to configure your device to work with Exchange. If you require further assistance beyond what these links can provide, please contact our support department which is available 24/7/365|