Tech Support hybrid plans for enterprise businesses are packaged with all components needed to manage enterprise operations. Includes unlimited monitoring remote support for 100-199 devices, increased on-site hours, and discounted project hours for managed customers. Packages can be customized to match budgets and technical demands.
– Unlimited remote technical support
– Increased on-site preventative maintenance and support
– Site-visit travel
– Proactively monitor systems and network health
– Actively monitor and protect device security
– Proactively engage with users for support
– Work with your 3rd party telco or software vendors to oversee technologies
– Provide long and short term planning, budgeting, consulting
– Hardware/software sourcing, maintenance, and support
IT Tech Support Los Angeles Enterprise Large Business Package
Global IT hybrid Enterprise business support packages include all elements for supporting businesses, for example, planning, budgeting, increased hours for on-site support, proactive maintenance, new builds and projects, proactive monitoring systems, security, compliance, training, and all with superior customer service. Packages are billed at a lower than standard monthly flat rate and are month to month. Global IT systems and staff work hard every day, earning your business while keeping technology infrastructure flowing.
Our hybrid enterprise business tech support packages are for businesses with 100-199 devices. Hybrid packages include unlimited remote and increased on-site tech support every month, with a discounted project and after-hours rate (if needed). Also, there’s a 24/7/365 hotline for your IT emergencies. Moreover, all tech support packages have discounted cloud, telecom services, and project hours exclusively for our managed customers.
$8,450.00 /Month-to-month includes:
- Unlimited remote and on-site support
- Increased on-site preventative maintenance and support
- Site-visit travel
- Proactively monitor systems and network health
- Actively monitor security status
- Proactively engage with users for support
- Work with your 3rd party telco or software vendors to oversee technologies
- Provide long and short term planning, budgeting, consulting
- Hardware/software sourcing, maintenance and support