As companies grow and hire more employees, maintaining and implementing technology security policies is becoming increasingly more important. With the loss of information, data or trade secrets, this can be devastating to any business and be a reason towards loss of revenues.
Any business that stores, processes or transmits cardholder data is required to be PCI compliant. Like any compliance regime, PCI DSS can be complex and difficult to manage. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) outlines the best practices for securing credit card data that is stored, processed or transmitted.
At Global IT we understand PCI compliance and how it can help you become more secure. We have services that cover every aspect of compliance, along with expert PCI vendors and staff to help you to navigate the process.
- Certified PCI DSS compliant as a Service Provider and Merchant
- Auditing of systems for PCI preparation
- Monthly scanning of systems
- Remote Access Solutions
- Alerts and reporting
- Ongoing management, patches, updating
- Policy & procedure development
- Technology security assessments
- Technology vendor assessments
- Develop technology security policies
- Develop network security policies
- Develop personnel security policies
- Define rules and guidelines for exposure
- Define and maintain vulnerabilities
- Implement and manage the policies