Cloud firewalls protect businesses before threats enter your business network. Having a firewall is just not enough. Businesses are adapting to a multi-layered protection approach. Maintaining and managing internet security successfully requires policies, routine maintenance and testing, monitoring, changes and adjustments in order to protect and secure business information. Incorrectly configured or out dated firewalls are becoming more common, and using different vendors or IT professionals adds increased security risk.
Having a qualified, trained IT service provider with technical resources and diverse experience will save businesses in unnecessary vendor costs, and protect from lost revenues by increasing productivity and securing business from the unnecessary risk.
- Cloud firewall options, UTM (Unified Threat Management)
- Firewall devices (Cisco, Juniper, Sonicwall, Fortinet, FreeBSD)
- Real time protection
- Monitors, alerts and logging (Netflow, NFSEN, Cacti)
- VPN, secure remote access
- Port forwarding, VLANs
- Hardware patches, updating
- Same day hardware replacement
- Day to day management, changes