Global IT, Always Out Performing Today…and Tomorrow
Global IT goes the distance to increase performance and power efficiency in its newest generation of servers. The latest 64-bit Dual, Quad-Core Intel® Xeon® processors deliver performance gains of up to 63% over the previous generation Quad-Core processors.
Global IT servers are using Dual, Quad-Core Intel Xeon processors which have up to 40% greater performance per watt than the 9G PowerEdge servers using Quad-Core Intel Xeon processors.
A dual 1600MHz FSB facilitates better speed and 64-bit memory addressability provides scalability for large memory footprint applications.
Global IT's 12th Generation servers offer up to 600GB of fully-buffered DIMM memory, twice the memory capacity of the previous generation. This allows for simultaneous reads/writes of memory and can help improve performance in virtualized workloads.
SSD, Solid State Drives offer the next level of speed from hard drives and Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS) hard drives deliver the next generation of SCSI performance and reliability for critical business applications, while SATA options provide greater value for systems that rely on external storage and fiber-channel storage.
- Tier-1 World Class 3rd Generation Data centers Equinix, Coresite, Phoenixnap, Level 3
- Multiple and Diverse Redundant Level 3, SavvisNetwork Connections up to 100Gbps
- Multiple and Diverse Redundant Power, UPS sources
- Earthquake Seismic Safe with Raised Floor and Drop Cabling
- BIO metric Secure with 24/7/365 Video Motion Detection Scanning
- Minimum Quad Core Intel processor 2.6GHz and more
- Minimum 2nd mirrored Hard Drive
- RAID options with integrated controllers
- 1GB & 2GB RAM Standard up to 600GB
- Unlimited Storage and Backup Space
- Virtual Storage Solutions
- Specialized Web Hosting Services
- Specialized Email Services
- Advanced IT Services
- Web & Programming builds
- Spam Filtering services
- IT Management and Support
- Online Customer Portals
For more information contact Global IT at info @ globalit.com
Contact us now or call 1 (877) 822-5565 to discuss your needs with a representative.