Network Management, Engineering
A well-designed, dependable network is vital to the health of all major organizations' day-to-day operations. Global IT Communications provides network consulting services that help companies manage their network infrastructures. Our service offering revolves around core organization requirements:
Global IT Communications network infrastructure solutions enable our clients to implement new technologies, increase efficiency and align their infrastructure with their business goals.
- Network Integration
- Project Management of Network Implementations
- Remote Access Solutions
- Network Planning & Strategy
- Network Optimization
- VoIP Design & Implementation
- Network Storage & Content
Network & Application Security
By combining clear-headed standards, policies, and security experience, our solutions mitigate risk and minimize network vulnerabilities.
- Risk Assessment
- Security Analysis & Procedures
- Mock Network Attacks
- Disaster Recovery
Our engineers perform expert management, preventative maintenance, crisis resolution and network monitoring activities.
- IT Operations Architecture & Implementation
- CCNP, CCNA (Networking, Wireless, Security), ATSP: Internetworking, ATSP: IP Telephony, A+, Network+
- Microsoft GOLD Certified Partners
- MCSE, MCDST, MCP, MCSA, MCITP
- Network Baseline Analyses
- Network Application Evaluation