Managed Cloud Server
Global IT managed Cloud data centers are the future for technical reliability and uptime. Most data centers are ideally located for uptime, speed and internet lag response to customers as well as end users.
Unfortunately, not all data centers are valued equal and customers often discover data center problems with bandwidth, power outages and ultimately determine that the location was more than likely selected for the wrong reasons, based on a lower price for rental of buildings, power etc. These buildings are often built with the intention to offer lower priced services, and attract competitive bidders. However we have found that customers typically realize the imperfections, or these buildings are sold several times, or go out of business because of too few customers, and most large content pushers, or companies who rely on the internet, eventually upgrade to a more stable, reliable company with core experience in technology infrastructure and technical support.
Through experience Global IT brings a greater understanding of technology operations, technology infrastructure knowledge and competitive pricing to better support your growing business needs.
Global IT Cloud servers use only the latest and best of technology and resources. This carries a much higher upfront cost, however ensures us reliability and customer retention over other clouds.
- Managed cloud services - you map, design it and we build and host it
- Full technical team to help plan your ideal cloud design
- Choose Cloud backup to provide a more reliable backup of your impotant data
- Blade, SAN, NAS and direct attached hardware configurations
- Open BSD
- Free BSD
- Cloud data centers in Los Angeles, Phoenix, New Jersey, New York
- 2Gbps, 10Gbps, 100Gbps infrastructure backbone options
- Infrastructure redundancy using redundant data center grade switches
- Power redundancy:
- Failover UPS (uninterrupted power supply) basement level
- Failover UPS (uninterrupted power supply) suite, floor level
- Redundant Data Center power generators (QTY x 3, with 2 weeks fuel)
- 24/7/365 IP controlled security camera's with motion detection, video and image alerts
- Temperature and humidity monitored environments
Global IT technical consulting services can help you plan and prepare which technologies and vendors may be best suited towards your business and targeted audience.
- Any server configuration available
- Server and Software pre-installed and ready for your use
- Leading technology vendors like VMware, KVM, XEN Hypervision
- All Raid options
- All Core options
- All RAM options
- Dedicated IP addresses
- Storage options
- Our Cloud hosting facilities come with customized design, expedient implementation, power and back-up power supplies, temperature and humidity monitoring and control, fire suppression systems, intrusion detection and 24/7/365 remote monitoring
- Large nationwide OC-192 or 100Gbps network footprint with Data Center locations in prime metropolitan, Internet Aggregation areas
Contact us now or call 1 (877) 822-5565 to discuss your needs with a representative.