Dedicated Internet T1
- Are you experiencing trouble with your internet connection or internet provider?
- Would you like to have a more responsive internet provider?
- Are you looking to consolidate branch internet connections to a single vendor so you can increase savings and reduce vendor management?
Global IT offers nationwide coverage for Telecom, Dedicated Ethernet Internet Access ( DIA ) T1 providing businesses and ISPs with access to the Internet over a variety of interface types and speeds, via non-shared connections. With many bandwidth options available, Dedicated Internet T1 Service is designed for businesses and ISPs that want to unify their communications while maintaining the highest levels of performance and stability.
- Full T1 - 1.5 Mbps and bonded 3.0 Mbps, 4.5 Mbps, 6.0 Mbps, 10 Mbps Dedicated Internet options
- Fail over options available
- Hardware and Firewall options
- Online portals to view bandwidth usage statistics
Click here to download Global IT General DIA Terms & Conditions
Click here to download IP Justification for
The Global IT benefits:
- Guaranteed up/down fiber internet bandwidth covers network service from end-to-end
- Proactive monitoring for more uptime and chronic trouble
- End-to-end network management
- Flexible payment options that make Fiber easy to implement and maintain
- SONET technology delivers self healing fiber rings to redirect traffic down a diverse route within the blink of an eye
- Fiber Optic 10 Gbps - 100 Gbps Backbones ensure fast, reliable service, more uptime and unlike our competitors, no bottlenecking of bandwidth
- Comprehensive SLA's ( Service Level Agreements )
- USA based, local NOC ( Network Operations Center ) services and support
With end-to-end network management, industry leading Service Level Agreements and excellent customer service, DIA is a sensible choice for business customers that need reliable, high-performance Internet access at a reasonable price.
Contact us now or call 1 (877) 822-5565 to discuss your needs with a representative.