Co-location, Data Center
- Are you experiencing downtime or performance issues with your current data center or cloud services?
- Are you looking for improved uptime and performance?
- Are you looking for a more hands on approach on technical support and assistance or development?
Global IT data centers are ideally located for uptime, speed and internet lag response to customers as well as end users. Through experience Global IT brings a greater understanding of technology operations, technology infrastructure knowledge and competitive pricing to better support your growing business needs.
Data Center co-location provides secure, controlled carrier-class space and Tier-1 network access for carriers, which facilitates higher quality internet infrastructure interconnections.
- SAS 70 Type II facility certified
- Redundant 1Gbps or more from multiple Tier-1 carriers
- Free remote hands for reboots or hardware checks
- Data Centers in Los Angeles, Phoenix, New Jersey, New York
- Switched and dedicated access to network transport facilities via cost-effective, high-capacity metropolitan and long-haul networks
- Greater performance over competitors and higher reliability reliability while reducing total operating costs through simply making better choices
- Secure racks, cages or cabinets
- ½ cabinets & full cabinets
- Custom cages
- Back up power, UPS
- Dedicated and back up internet connections
- Connect to multiple network providers to reach your customers
- Connect to voice networks for integrated voice & data applications
- Favorable terms
- Highest quality data centers USA & worldwide
- Tier-1 network providers
Global IT consulting services can help you plan and prepare which carrier may be best suited towards your business and targeted audience. Carrier choice is important when looking for optimized performance for you and your end user.
- Our carrier grade data center hosting facilities come with with customized design, expedient implementation, power and back-up power supplies, temperature and humidity monitoring and control, fire suppression systems, intrusion detection and 24/7/365 remote monitoring
- Large nationwide OC-192 or 100Gbps network footprint with data center locations in prime metropolitan, internet aggregation areas
- 24x7 technical services available on a time-used basis to support your equipment
- 24x7 onsite physical security, including security guards, motion detectors, security cameras, individually locking cabinets and cages and card-key access
- 24x7x365 monitoring of systems and services
- 24-hour access (with security escort where necessary)
- Access to the multiple OC-192 or 100Gbps IP network, built on self-healing SONET fiber-ring technology.
Contact us now or call 1 (877) 822-5565 to discuss your needs with a representative.